Contact Form

 

Your Special Day!


dear sweetheart,

On you special day, I’d like to wish you :) and say :O)‘Happy Birthday!’<:-P

I’d like to wish a lovely and very happy birthday to the prince in my life. :x :x even, I may not be physically present  together you, but you’ll be in my thoughts today! I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday message.B-) 

If i can, I wanna be there for you, sharing everything with you, I wanna grow old with you. :) B-)

You are and you will always be the prince of my dreams I had being waiting for, no matter what. ;;) ;;)

You have been the best thing that could have happened in my life, giving me so much laughter, so much joy and so much love.=D> :) :x 

Thank you so very much for loving me the way you do all this time:-* :-*. So on your birthday, I would just like to say thanks, and remind you of how very very much I love you my dear... :);;):-*:x>:D<

:-* :-* Much love and blessings coming your way! Distance means so little when someone means so much. :-* :-* 


sincerely, 
ur love
... :);;):-*:x>:D<

Total comment

Author

Nissa

0   semut comel

Cancel Reply